About Morey CPA & Associates, Inc.
CPA firm Specializing in Construction and Real Estate Accounting Services
If you're looking for a Southern California CPA firm that focuses on real estate accounting services or construction accounting, you've come to the right place. At Morey CPA & Associates, Inc. we have extensive experience in all aspects of accounting and tax services for these industries so we will truly understand the needs of your business. We firmly believe in taking the time to learn about the day-to-day operations of each client's business and listening to any concerns about your finances. Then we develop a plan to handle all your accounting needs and help your business increase profits. Our goal is to manage your finances efficiently and assist in getting your business to the next level through improved account procedures and innovative tax planning strategies.
Want to learn more? Call us at 949-759-5626. We'll set up a no-cost introductory consultation so we can begin getting acquainted. We work with a variety of real estate and construction businesses throughout Orange County.
Jerry H. Morey, CPA is founder and President of Morey CPA & Associates, Inc..
- Mr. Morey graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Administration.
- He has been a licensed Certified Public Accountant in California for over 20 years.
- He has been a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) for over 20 years.
- A member of the California Society of CPA’s for over 20 years.
- A member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- A Board member of Mission Hospital Foundation serving Mission Hospital Mission Viejo and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach as part of the St. Joseph Health System.
- Provided Controller/CFO services for Metaegnics, Inc. for 15 years. Grew Metagenics from $23 million in revenue in 1996 to $280 million in 2009 when he negotiated the sale of Metagenics to Amway (Alticor) in 2009. Served as both COO/CFO for Metagenics under Amway’s ownership until the end of 2011. Oversaw the preparation of both domestic/international tax preparation for multiple entities.
- Currently a Board of Director for Metagenics a $300 million subsidiary of Amway (a company with $14 billion in revenue).
- Provided interim CFO services for American Career College & West Coast University from March 2012 until June 2014. A company with $250 million in revenue. Oversaw the preparation of tax returns for multiple entities.
- “CFO of the Year” – awarded by the OC Business Journal and CA Society of CPAs in 2010.
- As a Certified Public Account, Mr. Morey is licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, Morey & Associates employs Enrolled Agents (EA) as well as CPAs. All tax returns are reviewed & finalized by a CPA.